Thursday, January 20, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Neurodivergent Essay

 So a fellow mutual mentioned in a Home Movies Discord server that Clarice, based on their first opinions, is possibly autistic. Which looking back on it now, seems accurate to her "weirdness." I'm planning to make a video diving deeper into this theory since I myself am neurodivergent and after watching both "Class Trip" and "Guitarmageddon" in one sitting, we both share similar traits! So bonus points for that!

Wait until you guys see the story arch I have written for her in an upcoming season of HMR. 

So its a pretty average Thursday if you ask me. I've started fixating on Webkinz once again as of last night, and plan on possibly making a "dramatic retelling" of the well known fanfic "Hogwarts School Of Prayer And Miracles" because its a guilty pleasure to give this thing a read sometimes and I don't apologize for it. Though I can't guarantee it'll come into fruition any time soon since I'm still casting all the characters.

At least we have Encanto on Saturday! 👍

In other news KING OF THE HILL REBOOT ANNOUNCED?


.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...