Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Change O' Plans

 Grandma said she didn't wanna go to the movies today due to the weather, which by all means is understandable. We wound up with at least 20 inches! Its mind blowing to all of us, even to my best friend who's all the way in LA! 

But mother DID provide a suggestion this morning!

She suggested that father and I go see Encanto sometime on the weekend! 

I'll be honest, I am a bit bummed out she won't be able to see it as it really seemed like a movie that the both of us could enjoy! But once again, she told me she doesn't have the energy or patience with cinemas these days. So I'll see if dad and I could check the showtimes for Saturday, and if we have enough cash left, we can do the Dollar Tree dinner thing. 

Whaddya think, dad? Care to tune in to another Pixar film? (And see if TikTok is actually right about this film being SO WONDERFUL!)

I will do my fatherly duty and go see Encanto. 



(Then you'll have to sit through the eight hours of The Beatles' "GET BACK" Blu-ray, once I get it. BWAH HAH HAAAAAAH!!!)

(Will be saving my allowance for some popcorn....And to smuggle some water into the theater to cut the cost....)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...