Monday, January 17, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Newsflash! We're Alive!

 No internet outage so far! Thank God! And on top of that, I'm off from school today too! So that's a DOUBLE WIN!

I declared myself a snow day and stayed home to clear out the driveway/ That 40+ mile drive to work on mostly un-plowed tow-lane farm road is deadly in this kind of weather. I have no intentions to side a SCEOND vehicle into a ditch!

Obviously we're staying home today because it'd be stupid of us to go out in 17-20 inches of snow. But on Tuesday, me and my mom and grandma are going to the movies to see Pixar's "Encanto" 

 Thanks to people on TikTok for going all gaga over this film and how great it is, it kind of reeled me into wanting to see it. And I listen to the soundtrack....More times than I can count since I oftentimes hear "Surface Pressure" or "We Don't Talk About Bruno" at least 50 times if not more when I'm on TikTok. 

I do have more cinema plans after this one. Such as going to see "Sonic 2", "The Bad Guys" and most recently announced "The Bob's Burgers Movie" coming in May.

Other than that, I'm not sure what else the weekend holds for us. Other than maybe another dollar store dinner + movie night now that I have Balto II.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...