Sunday, January 16, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Gone During The Storm II

 There's supposed to be another damn snowstorm coming tonight into Monday. Let's just hope there isn't another internet outage like last time... Those were some sad and dark hours... 


Anyways, time for yesterday's Savers haul! 

First was this what I can assume is an 8 inch Cici (cuz 16 inch is a Canada exclusive). This lil fella came new with tags and was casually waiting for me in the pillow section of all places. 
Next was a smaller Squishmallow named Michaela. I found her in the front of the store (they have a small plush section by the cash registers). Since I didn't know her actual name when I bought her, my dad suggested "Deathkiller" would be a good name. 
This was actually the first item I picked up. Our pal, Sonic was hiding in a tote in the back. He apparently wasn't given enough chilli dogs because the company never stuffed his body. Time to perform emergency surgery \srs. 
A Build a Bear calico cat which we named "Marbu" after our late cat, Marbles. Who's anniversary is coming up on the 23rd or 24th I believe. 
Candy Cane Glisten!!!!
Got this in a grab bag with an Elsa doll for only $2
This was an impulse buy....

I also wound up with a Futurama season 1 DVD set and Balto II. What a deal!

Dad and I plan on getting a bite to eat before the storm hits us. So fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...