Saturday, January 15, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Drop The Temperatures

 That's right, folks. Its no more than 5 DEGREES outside.

So I woke myself up around 7:30 ish so I could tag along with the parents for my mom's bloodwork. Father and I waited in the car while she was inside the hospital, where father told me a couple of stories from his school days. We were in and out within about 5 minutes I'd say. 

Next stop! 

BREAKFAST!!!!

We all needed a little treat with this cold weather. Dad and I are still pretty stuffed so we've decided to call it "brunch" for now. 

I tried some sort of "California Benedict Breakfast." Two poached eggs on an avocado-coated bagel with home fires. Let's not make that mistake again, okay?

Father and I plan on leaving for Savers around 12:30. I'll be sure to update on our findings!

Also, can you believe Cyberchase is turning 20 on Friday?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...