Friday, January 14, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: An Interesting Concept.

 So mom is blasting the Dr. Who theme song upstairs at the time of me typing this. There's nothing wrong with listening to some morning tunes, but it'd be nice if she could turn it down maybe? So I grabbed a spare pair of earbuds and took them with me on the walk to the basement. I kindly asked her if she could turn it down, she simply said "Its not that loud." Well I told her it was pretty loud to me. "Well you went to that Sing movie with your father, and THAT was pretty loud according to him!" she retorts back. I simply tell her once again that the movie wasn't that loud to me. Might be something having to do with my history of ear tubes?

Anyways, starting off on a good note, Jimmy Monet just got an update saying that the Budsies team are currently picking out the fabrics for the plush. 


Which is pretty ironic (if I'm using that word correctly) because I was watching Guitarmageddon this morning! "Coincidental" is probably a better word. 

My eldest cat enjoyed watching the two solos. 

Hope it wasn't too loud... 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...