Thursday, January 13, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The B Stands For Bitchin'

 I re-watched the Home Movies episode "Four's Company" on my new set of DVDs this morning. I initially didn't like this episode when I first saw it, but its actually pretty good when I last watched it with my dad! So its another episode to take off my "Least favorite Home Movies Episodes" list. 

I was then watching a good portion of Guitarmageddon before our elderly cat disrupted the mood, making me go into Creeper mode. 

IE, my cat screaming and my mom screaming makes me wanna explode. 

Gonna be working on videos and other projects today. And trying to get past the water dragon's quiz in Skyward Sword...That thing is HARD! 

Ya gotta get these things called "tadstones" while swimming underwater.

Also found out I have $40 for thrifting this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...