Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Fair Trade.

 So a few years ago, I got this bootleg plush of Liane Cartman. Seller wanted about $55 plus shipping which was reasonable since according to an official price guide, Liane is worth around $50-$60 at most. 

Picture of her on the day of arrival

Well the seller messaged me a couple of months ago asking if I could trade her back for something. He offered the original for my bootleg, but as much as I'd love to take on that offer, I'm honestly not that big on collecting South Park merch nowadays. I mean, I'll still buy one if its affordable of course. But I gave this person the task of trading me a Home Movies 10th Anniversary Box Set with all the fix-ins for the plush.


Didn't hear from him in a long time until about a few weeks ago saying he bought one off EBay with everything included and would send photos once it arrived in the mail. 

I just heard from him this morning saying that the set should arrive at his place by tomorrow. Can't wait! 

Holy cow! It's actually happening?!? This will be one epic swap... well done!

This will be something the two of us could sort out over the weekend. 

Update: Found a couple Lianes from overseas! One is $87 USD plus the shipping which usually isn't all that cheap considering its from the UK, plus this auction is for bids, so that's also an automatic no.

ANOTHER UPDATE: The guy I'm trading with just got the boxset. Will see if I can ship Liane this weekend depending on the weather. 

Photo of the boxset in question that was sent a few minutes ago

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...