Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Day, Another Cycle.

 I get fixated on the weirdest things sometimes... As of yesterday, my most recent case has been Barbie. So I went through my 13 year collection to see which dolls and items I wanted to keep, and which to sell on Craigslist. I'm keeping a good majority of my dolls but left a few in the bins for my listing. Will probably work on listing the product this weekend. 

So trade update! The guy and I exchanged all the details and plan on shipping our items soon. I told him that once I have the boxset, I'd send my plush. I barely ever trade so I don't exactly know the turf yet. I'll see if father can give me some tips if I wound up trading in the near future. 

A picture of my South Park collection in Summer 2018.

News from Mike Judge!!! (No, it's not the "King Of The Hill" re-boot):



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...