Thursday, January 6, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Gone During The Storm

 Man, it has been a hell of a ride the past few hours. 


A snowstorm hit the area as of last night, and it came at the worst time possible as my best friend was venting to me about something. Just as I was sending in my two cents, the internet blew out. 

GOD DAMMIT!

So we were stuck with no internet as of last night. Verizon said that it'd be fixed as of 2 am, which didn't happen thanks to the weather. Woke up this morning, it was still down, leading me to occupy myself with Legend of Zelda and Pokemon. It wasn't until this afternoon that the net came back. What a relief! 


So how has YOUR day been?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...