Friday, January 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Somebody Call Security!

 So my best friend and I were talking about our OCS last night, and I suddenly came up with this funny skit where my OC would visit his OC in the hospital...But with some minor complications.... See my friend's OC wouldn't be taking any visitors at this time, but my OC would NOT be having it. I'll try sharing the final product once its finished. 

So I found some cute cutouts of little Pikachus I made when I was probably 9???? 

Not too bad ngl.

The third one, as you can tell, is a rainbow Pikachu! These things seem kind of Budsies worthy since I've claimed myself to be a regular in their store. Probably gonna run through some Pikachu reference sheets and make "Pridechu" and "Bichu" witht eh first being based off the rainbow pride flag (probably gonna use the updated version) and Bichu being based off the bisexual pride flag. But one minor detail I will add is the actual flag on the ends of their tails. 

Cool, no?

Your roots as a character designer run deep! 👍

UPDATE:  Uh-Oh!  "Turning Red" theatrical run has been cancelled:

https://variety.com/2022/film/news/turning-red-disney-plus-pixar-skip-theaters-1235149234/


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!


Well, it'll probably release on DVD as did Raya And The Last Dragon and Luca. So here's hoping we can still see this movie outside of theaters!


Mother and I also plan on seeing Encanto soon too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...