Saturday, January 8, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Sex Bob-Omb Lives On!

 BREAKING NEWS: SCOTT PILGRIM IS GETTING AN ANIME ADAPTATION COMING TO NETFLIX! Think I'm Lying? Well Click Here For Proof!

Guess I have a reason to log onto Netflix again! Plus its good to hear that the creator of Scott Pilgrim, Brian Lee O'Malley, will be behind the project. 

Probably one of my favorite gags from the novels. 

So the weekend is gonna be pretty slow, father and I will be getting in touch with the vendor as we weren't able to make it out on Monday. Cuz well, I have school and my dad has work. So hopefully I can get to adding a few more plushies to my collection. Again, not sure if she has the chipmunks or the chipettes. Either way I'll take em. 

UPDATE: Just got word from the vendor. She said that they're still on hand, but will need to find them since she's apparently moving. At least we know that we still have plans to meet up! 

And Sunday? Well...The picture will explain for yourself. 

Time for a little Grill N Chill
(Psst... You misspelled "sundae.")

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...