Sunday, January 9, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: In The Home Movies Stretch!

 Almost finished with the "Trust Yourself" music video! I cut a small portion of the song out since I couldn't think of any good material that would go well with the dialogue. Here are a few frames from last night's work! 



This one is for background use

So father and I, like yesterday, will be staying home. Until the early evening where we will be going to Dairy Queen to grab some burgers and blizzards (been craving DQ for ages). Before the pandemic came along, dad and I would go to DQ every Sunday for takeout night (we'd also get a little something for mother too.) So maybe DQ may be something worth revisiting in the near future! Like the old, pre covid times... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...