Saturday, January 1, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Good News, Everyone!

 ITS 2022! And what a way to end it off last night with getting fixated on ANOTHER SHOW!


So my mom and I were out. Our location had cable TV, so we took advantage of it and tuned into Cartoon Network. They had a We Bare Bears marathon in promotion for their new spin off series "We Baby Bears." 

Seems like they're going the "UwU Chibi" route with this one.

One particular episode of We Bare Bears got a few laughs out of us, and that was the episode "Bubble" where they in a way predicted 2020. 


The episode starts with our three main characters at the movie theater (where my dad and I are going today no less.) The movie that they're watching is a horror film about GERMS! The movie was supposed to be one of those cheesy sci-fi ripoffs. But the film didn't sit well with Panda, leaving him to be a complete germaphob... 


Later that night, 8:00 strikes, leading me to the Adult Swim block! I was eager to see what show was on since this is my first time watching Adult Swim at the appropriate age. The block started off with a Futurama marathon that evening, starting with the first episode (I mean it makes sense since it takes place on New Year's Eve). The show was actually pretty good! My parents used to watch Futurama back in the day along with shows like The Simpsons and Family Guy. And I remember my dad telling me about the show when I was in second grade during my Simpsons phase. 


MY ratings on these shows?


We Bare Bears gets a 9.5\10

Futurama gets a 10\10


Anyways, time to discuss what time would be good for me and dad to trot off to the theater. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...