Friday, December 31, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: Our Final Hours

 This is it, everyone. 2021 will be drawing to a close. This has without a doubt been the first time in a long time that I've had a year free from petty teen drama. There are a lot of great things that happened to me and my father this year, but there are too many things to list. 


So as noted a few days ago, I will be spending the day with my mom tonight. Then on Sunday, father and I will be going to see Sing 2. I've seen small clips people have uploaded off of their smart phones and Sing 2 definitely seems like a promising film. 

Then there's the Porsha simps that are putting in their 2 cents (Nothing against them)

Father and I saw the first movie in theaters 5 years ago, back when my mom and I migrated from the Carolinas to our current residency. The first Sing movie was pretty good! I'll let my dad give his 2 cents on what he remembers from the first movie. Until then... Time to get to work on Home Movies REVAMPED once again.


See you in 2022

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...