Thursday, December 30, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: New Year's Eve Eve

 So father is off from work for the rest of the week! With that, we have one thing planned for today.


To get in touch with the lady from the flea market. 


See, back when I first got one of my Beanie Babies from her this past Summer, she and my dad exchanged numbers since she said she had other AATC plushies on her, just not in her booth at that time. It was until a few nights ago where we got a text from her saying "Hi! I have some chipmunk plushies for you!" At first, my dad and I were confused as to who the heck was texting us, so my dad texted her back asking who she was before getting the response "We met at the flea market last Summer." And that's where it hit us. 


So with that, we're gonna contact her later today and see what we can set up. 

Cute chipette photo for your pleasure ^^

Update: Vendor was busy this weekend, we're aiming to meet up on Monday. She said she has all 3 (Not sure if she is referring to the chipmunks or chipettes, either way I'll be taking them.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...