Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Daddy Daughter Days: PLEASE LET ME STAY HOME!

 There are two things I'm feeling right now. Emotionally drained, and tired. I had to run errands with my mom practically ALL day! And I'm practically PRAYING that I stay home today. At this point all I'm looking forward to is my outing with mom on Friday and the theater on Sunday. That's practically the only thing keeping my alive as well with that teeny little shrivel of hope that's left in me. 


Then dad and I are also meeting a vendor we saw at the flea market this season. She said she had some AATC plushies for us to look at (bought a Theodore from her for $5) so we're gonna schedule time for us to meet up and look at these plushies to add to my collection. 

Well, given that mom's car is in the shop, there's a good chance you're not going anywhere today.  Oh, and it needs new ball joints so... 😒πŸ˜₯😦😩😫😭😭😭

Mother broke the news to me. Fingers crossed we still get to see Sing 2! If not then there's always next weekend. 

Speaking of Sing 2, the theater by our house just posted their Sunday showtimes for the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...