Monday, January 24, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Great Start To The Week

 Not really. 

See, my mom's car horn is messed up all of a sudden. So she'll be calling the mechanic soon. But the best part about this is I get to miss my doctor's appointment! 

Too bad I didn't know about the horn issue yesterday while I was just hanging around the house.  I ended up making a batch of bran muffins and clearing the driveway.  Oh, well... Monday Morning Quarterbacking.

On a lighter note, I just got word that Mr. Monet is close to completion. 

Snip Snip!

Unfortunately, my drive to do Jason next has been pushed back to after my next character who was initially gonna be the last one in the Home Movies lineup. 

Sorry, dad...Character obsessions just run deep after a while.

And NO, this doesn't mean Jason is gonna be the last HM character, those spots are reserved for my OCS, Jason will come after Clarice (or shall I say "Lil Mama"). Her ref sheet will be something to look into sometime soon hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...