Sunday, January 23, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Locked Up

 Father and I have decided to put the Dollar Tree night on hold until next Sunday due to our budget being blown on the movie theater yesterday. 


Speaking of which, my friends and I are talking about Encanto last night since we saw it recently. 


(Friend 1)

Me: Did you see Encanto yet?


Friend: Yeah! I did!


Me: How did you like it? I personally thought it was REALLY good!


Friend: I honestly think it was meh, not saying I could make a movie people love like Encanto , but I thought it was an ok movie. It felt REALLY short.


(Friend 2)

Note: This was over video call

Friend: It was alright, the songs and characters were really good tho!

Me: I agree. I personally think it was a really good movie!

So their reviews were pretty lukewarm. 


This stay at home day could help me with completing\starting on some projects. 

Maybe finish the script for my video essay????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...