Monday, January 31, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Next Big Hit!

 My dad and I wrote a Home Movies episode this weekend. The episode centers around Shannon proposing an idea where they make a movie about going on this crazy joyride (this pitch is cleverly disguised as one of his elaborate schemes). After Brendon approves of this idea, they (being Shannon), steal Mr. Lynch's keys and HIJACK his car! 

Courtesy of my dad.

My best friend recommended an idea for the ending. Where when the kids are being punished, someone could ask Brendon if he'd do another joyride again. He would say no in favor of just wanting to keep the fond memory. I'll see if I can combine it with the ending that dad and I thought of and determine whether both would be compatible enough.

Will plan on working on episode 8 of my fan series, as I think I know what I wanna do with the scene we left off on. 



Update: Today is a sad day for the family. Will post tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...