Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Some Good Stuff To Listen To!

 So I was casually going through my YouTube feed on the internet, as per my usual nighttime routine. I then got a notification that somebody replied to a comment I made a month or two ago!

See I found this stand-up comedian named Val Kappa. How did I find her? HOME MOVIES, duh. She voiced Clarice\Lil Mama in like....2 episodes. But I took a listen to this woman's comedy and its actually really good! You should give it a listen, dad! 


Turns out she also does "cartoony art!"

I also saw that Miss Kappa was just in the area on the 15th! If I had known about her sooner, I would have attended. (Will probably wait until that Clarice Budsie comes to fruition before I head to an actual concert). Then again, I have Weird Al and Emo Philips in May hopefully. 

Anyways, now that we've got the car back, I can safely say we're staying home. Which should give me some time to listen to more stand-up and working on my own scripts. So that should be fun! 

Still no word from Budsies just yet. All I know is they're actually working on the plush right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...