Thursday, January 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Guilty Pleasures

 So I'm currently working on a short titled "Zorak VS GoAnimate" where our Lone Locust reacts to GoAnimate videos... That's literally it. 


Now I LOVED these videos during my early days of the internet (2016-2017) and still enjoy these just to get a good laugh. I would sign up for Vyond (formerly GoAnimate) but the cost for a membership is insanely expensive at $300 a year. Will probably wait until I have my own life so I can get a job to make a decent living. 

But anyways, today is Thursday and we're just making the round with takeout and shopping, dad and I have our Dollar Tree dinner + movie night on Sunday and I have my local Fur-Meet on Saturday! 

Rules for the Dollar Store Dinner

Each person must choose 3 of the following

1 entre

1 side

and a desert of some kind. 

The movie we will be watching on Sunday is Balto II: Wolf Quest. 

What. Is. This.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...