Sunday, February 6, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Curiosity Doesn't Kill The Cat!

 The cat caper was a success! Adoption papers were quick and easy. And little Mimi took a liking to dad pretty quickly! 

Say hello to Mimi!
We did have a wild cat chase a while ago where she hid under the couch after I went to get my camera just so I could take a few pictures of her. Still trying to recover from that btw. 

But anyway, my South Park review got a lot of praise for the way I explained things, which is certainly mind blowing as I'm personally not good at remembering OR explaining certain topics. Then again, the script was based off my LIVE REACTION to the episode. Can't wait for this week's!

Dad and I will just be staying home just to watch the little one. We'll probably order some pizza or something and have dad pick it up while I keep an eye on Mimi. 

I'll be a good kitty <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...