Monday, February 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Real Mitchells

 Last year, Sony Pictures released a new movie called "The Mitchells VS The Machines" and my dad and I heard rave reviews about it for the past month or so. I rewatched it last night and this morning just for the sake of it. I really forgot how cool and colorful it was, with the silly internet aesthetic that they used. 

This was one of my favorite parts in the movie (besides that crazy Furby scene)

My dad actually thought they took inspiration from US! Which might be possible in a way??? (dw, folks. I know he was joking). 

So we got news on the next South Park episode coming out on Wednesday. Its called "The Big Fix" and it has to do with Token and his family having dinner with the Marsh clan over at...You guessed it, Tegridy Farms! Even though this concept has beaten the dead horse for YEARS now, in very interested to see how this goes.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...