Friday, February 18, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Extra Salary Means Extra Fun!

 Mall-walk #2 tomorrow! I've about $31 in spending money and headed to another relatively small mall...and no, I didn't mean to make it rhyme! But it all depends on schedule.

Been a while since we set foot in an FYE. 

See, my grandma is having MORE faucet troubles and my dad might need to go have a look at it. So mall walking might need to be put off until Sunday after our time at food pantry. 

I want to stop at the hardware store to get a new set of handles for the faucets on her laundry tub.  Also, she's saying the bathroom faucets are hard to turn. We just replaced the cartridges a month or so back.

Note, too, that I'll have to stop at the library near her house to pick up some books.  Yeah, Saturday is filling up fast. 

At least we have cookies! 

And Oreo Cakesters :3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...