Saturday, February 19, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Snow Check

 Just as quickly as the snow melted a few days ago, it came right back. 

There's expected to be 25 mph winds ALL DAY (if I'm remembering that correctly) ... 

I have a bad feeling that the mall walk will be cancelled until tomorrow. We shall see....

UPDATE: A change of venue has saved the mall-walk. The baking of cookies, however, has been postponed. 

Say hello to PASCAL!

The mall we went to is the one I normally go to with my Godmother. And today was one of the rare occasions where I go to Build a Bear without her company. My dad got to experience the hustle and bustle of playing GOD! But seriously, it was MOBBED at our store today! Likely owing to the holiday weekend. Planning on going back next Saturday for the popular green frog that all the LGBT people are dying over! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...