Sunday, February 20, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: First *OFFICIAL* Day On The Job

 Dad and I have landed ourselves some work at the church food pantry, with me getting extra wage from mother for doing so. Mom suggested dad and I bake cookies NEXT weekend since both of us will probably be rung out from work. And God forbid would we wanna do anything else. Which, not gonna lie, seems accurate in our situation.


So we had to visit my grandma last night because her faucet was acting up, and a couple handles weren't working. So dad got himself some labor hours with that, even after a mall-walk. So after that, we all ordered take out while I ran a King of the Hill marathon on the TV. 

So yeah. Pretty fun day yesterday. Let's see what my capabilities are at my new job today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...