Monday, February 21, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: School? No. Breakfast For Lunch? HELL YES!

 Mom and I have homeschool group today. Afterwards, we need to make a stop at my doctors office to update my vax card. As well as some grocery shopping at Tops and Big Lots. (I can already TASTE the breakfast pizza). 

Oh yeah, we're going out for lunch too. I already know what I'm getting... (Better not be KFC!)


My mom and I wound up binging a few Arthur episodes last night as Cyberchase wasn't on last night due to the "Arthur Mega Marathon" playing 24\7. Mimi was also entertaining us by jumping either in the air or on top of the entertainment center. We all conked out at about 11 pm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...