Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Nothing Until Thursday.

 That's right. The next 2 days will be the infamous stay at home days! And thank GOD! Because that will give me time to worry about school and my YouTube channel! Still no news from Budsies on the status of Jimmy Monet as of right now. I always check every morning when I'm on the computer, but who knows! Might get an update later? We shall see...

(We've also got the local fur-meet on Saturday night)! 

Got a ton of singles and quarters to go towards the arcade.

Now to decide which plush to take with me!

Found some Build A Bear plushies I plan on buying soon! (All 3 will be purchased unstuffed so I can stuff them in-store). 

Anna Sophia
Violet
Livia

Yes. I'm an impulse spender AND child at heart. Sue me! (Btw. I'll be getting the famous Spring Green Frog on the next mall walk, before the fur-meet later on).

In the words of Fred Stoller. "I live on the edge!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...