Sunday, February 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Second Day On The Job.

 Dad and I have food pantry this afternoon, followed by pizza later in the evening. Plus the pastor allowed us to fill in our OWN order to use since we've been short on cash the past week. 

Anyways, had an absolute blast at last night's meetup. My friend Vizorr did make it after all and my mom probably misheard them a couple weekends ago when they said they couldn't come. Did some filming, hung out, ordered cheese sticks, and spent $11 on shitty quarter machine knick-knacks. (I've got a soft spot for those things....)

Shannon got himself some bling. Will see if I can use that in a future video...

Gonna do some editing now :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...