Monday, February 28, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: South Park VS The Ukraine War

 The new South Park episode was just announced this morning, with the title being "Back To The Cold War." Pretty obvious to what they're referencing here... 

The plot, from what I can see right now, is about Mackey obsessively enacting nuke bomb drills during school hours. I'd recommend watching the preview to get the full story. 


I really do hope Matt and Trey handle this topic with respect since there is a war going on as of now. I mean, they've handled other dark subject matter while trying not to make it the whole plot of the episode. And if I like this episode or at the very least find it funny, I'll probably have to lie and say I hated it so I don't get cancelled. 

You and Mr. Mackey share the same controversial opinion about the VHS format. CANCELLED!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...