Friday, March 4, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Another Movie Night Is On The Horizon???

Welp. Jimmy is STILL in Puerto Rico. I just hope he gets here SAFELY and not stuck somewhere else. Then again, the dude is probably drinkin a bit of rum and having a good old time down there. 


But mom and I were busy running errands most of the day. So we're pretty much pooped out. We wound up stopping at a Goodwill on the way home despite mom's worries about the cats not being fed in hours amongst other things. I had never been to this location before so it was something new. Sadly, the selection of stuffed animals was pretty picked over. Though I DID find an animatronic "Lambie" from Disney Jr's "Doc MCStuffins" which I passed on as it had some light markings on the face that would make mom go haywire, even though they were very faint. 


But I struck GOLD with the DVDS!


 Just as I walk over to the shelf, what do I see? None other than a SCOTT PILGRIM DVD!!!! This is a special edition hologram case. This was an obvious snatch cu duh, its Scott Pilgrim! (Plus you can't get enough of cute cynical brunettes). 

After I show mom my first DVD, I found this South Park "TIMMY!" DVD. Its basically just a disc containing 3 Timmy episodes (plus that tooth fairy one). Pretty good find to go with my "Mr. Hankey's Christmas Wonderland" DVD. 
Mom found this one! I've only seen "Inside Out" one other time when it came out (I think I was probably 12 years old when it released). I was wanting to watch it again recently after Disney opened a new attraction where you can make your own "core memories" and display them. 
This was honestly just an impulse buy. That's all I really have to say. (Maybe if I watch it again, I could get back to working on "THE FLOOD REPORT!")

So yeah. That was a way to end a Friday. I'll be meeting up with my friend, Viorr, on Sunday. So the weekend is looking bright for us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...