Thursday, March 3, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: South Park Goes UKRAINE!

 With the ongoing war going on between Russia and Ukraine, South Park has released an episode titled "Back To The Cold War" which I will be reviewing this weekend. I'm a little worried about how this episode will play out. Just hoping Matt and Trey don't fuck this one up considering the time this episode has aired. 


ALSO QUICK UPDATE ON JIMMY! He's in the next facility in PR Carolina. Is that good? Or is this gonna be another Shannon incident. 

At last check, the scheduled delivery is Saturday...

Another update: Our streak of "no plushies in Puerto Rico" has been broken. What a bummer...

Carolina, PR

Also the new South Park episode was hilarious! But not as good as City People. Back To The Cold War gets a 7.5\10 in my books. 


Oh daaaaaaaaad. I think I found what we're gonna do for our mall walk on Saturday! 
TAKE MY MONEY, BUILD A BEAR! I WILL MAKE HER SMELL LIKE MARSHMALLOWS!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...