Saturday, March 19, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Back From The Dead

 Finally gonna get back to work on my Home Movies project. There's, you guessed it, another snippet of Coach MCGuirk that needs to be worked on. Its a scene where he's being towed away (thanks to crashing into the Small's garage door). Then I have some animated scenes I'll be working on with Walter and Perry. 


So mom and I are going to a craft show around the corner from our house, shortly after she and dad take care of some important stuff. Now my buddy, Phil goes to these craft shows, so there IS a possibility that I'll see him there!


Update: Craft show was a bust :( At least dad and I have pantry tomorrow, followed by possibly going out to a restaurant that pops claims he "goes to all the time!"

Will post this on "The Man From E.G.G." tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...