Sunday, March 6, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: First Work, Then OTL.

 I've got another idea for the channel! A series where dad and I review shows we watched when I was a kid. Each will consist of an opening skit before cutting to the actual video in question. And for our first episode, we'll be taking a little trip to Bear Country. 

And dad. Please for the LOVE OF GOD don't remind me of that ONE episode.

Wha..? I have no idea what you're taking about, Sister Bear!

As noted previously, I'll be meeting up with a friend for lunch. Sadly, my plush did NOT arrive in the mail yesterday and will likely arrive sometime on Monday or Tuesday, maybe even later. We may or may not be filming something too. 

Another project I wanna work on script wise is a skit my dad and I made a while ago where Duane and Jimmy review the "latest guitar" or something along those lines. But just as one of them suggests they actually play it, the other then tells them that its TOO BIG! (I mean they're plushies.) And since my dad is the guitar geek of the family, I'll leave it to him to write the script. Should be easy right?

Just have to work backwards from the punchline. 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...