Monday, March 7, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: A Step In The Right Direction

 Monet has arrived at our USPS distribution center early this morning. Which SHOULD mean he'll arrive within in the next few days. I've already got 2 scenes filmed for my next Home Movies plush video, with the 3rd scene being filmed upon his arrival. 

Looks like we'll find out in 24 hours! 

as for me and dad's cartoon review. I've picked out an episode for us to review. That being "The Big Blooper" which was one of my favorites growing up. And we'll be watching it MST3K style!

And, dad. You won't believe me when I say this...But Michael Cera was in that show.... I'm sure you know that name by now as he is affiliated with another special interest of mine.

Wait... Brother Bear became Scott Pilgrim?!?!?

Review of "Turning Red"


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...