Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Getting Scrappy With It

 Currently in need of more scrap book paper! 

They seem to have some really good options at Michaels! (yes there's more than just these)

Thing is, I use these slips of paper for backgrounds in my LPS videos! (And other LPSTubers do the same) and I seem to have found the backgrounds I want\need atm. Maybe we could stop by next weekend since we're pretty booked this week. 

Hobby Lobby also has some great options too! And for only 69 CENTS!!!!!

Well...We'll be right by one on sundae night! Too bad they're closed on that day. 🙁

But this place isn't! (I'm pretty sure you get the hint about dinner on Sunday, Dad).

Actually, a "hint" would have been subtle. 😁
I'll try to get episode 3 out before dad gets home from work so he can work on a project...

Uh-oh! Funko Pop madness:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...