Tuesday, March 29, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: 5 Years In The Making!

 Back when I was 13, I had made a series on YouTube known as "LPS comedy Central." The name stemmed from my obsession with South Park and the fact that it aired on, you guessed it, Comedy Central. 

Also took inspiration from THIS parody video.

Well, the series only lasted 4 episodes before I lost interest completely and focused more on animated content. For years, I've wanted to revive the series in its glory, even planning to introduce a new main character at one point. But alas, I never got around to it....Until now.... 

Check out the snazzy new intro!


Episode 1 drops today! Its about 10 minutes long, but I'll let it upload during school!

Currently working on episode 2!

And don't worry, folks. That Scott Pilgrim series is still in the works. Hell, dad and I will be working on the test pilot this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...