Monday, March 28, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: The Collecting Craze

 Ever since I was 3 years old, I've been addicted to buying these animated singing toys from places like Wal-Mart and at the time, Food Lion. But in such time on rare occasions that my dad and I go to Wal-Mart, I turn to EBay for my money-spending needs. Yes, I have a Ramona Flowers plush I plan on ordering soon (if I don't find anything at the flea market this Sunday), but sometimes you've just gotta get back to your roots. 

And what I mean by roots, I mean this guy right here! 

Ain't he a cutie?

These animatronics are what I'm fixated on the most. A company known as "Kids Of America" released a line of these singing lions from the years 2005-2009, each of them singing a variety of songs. I have 4 of these things (not counting an off brand one from another company), but have yet to own any of the smaller lions (such as this one). Maybe we could get back to writing goofy stories about these guys just like the good old days?

And maybe the RETURN of Mr. Puppy and Mr. Other Puppy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...