Sunday, March 27, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Mariel and Craig VS Stamina

 Got another shift at pantry today. Let's hope I don't overtire myself like last time. 

Plus we've got better plans afterwards...

Meetup was a success, there was big turnout at the bowling alley compared to normal evenings. But I had fun, ordered some chicken fingers (one of them was frickin MASSIVE btw) and fries, and filmed with Vizorr for a bit. Dad and I left earlier than usual though, but maybe when its quieter, we can stay longer next time. 




Some photos of the plush gang last night.

I believe this was my dad's highlight of the meetup. 

Our friend's Marx Bros inspired fursuit "Groucho Barx" (featuring SOMEONE in the background)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...