Saturday, March 26, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Testing Testing. Is This Thing On?

 Off to a meetup tonight. Dad suggested mom come with us for a bit, but that plan was thrown out the window when we found out grandma was staying the night again. Honestly, idc. I've already recorded some footage about a week ago prior to me actually going to the meet. 

Am getting these at the snack bar!


This is also the first time I'll be filming in public with just three plushies! 

Only Duane, Jimmy Monet, and Shannon will be attending...

Now to call Vizorr and make sure they're still coming. If not, I'll still film either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...