Wednesday, March 16, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Return of the Cheapskates!

 Dad had initially sent me an Arthur related post via a draft on here. But when I tried to add in my two cents, it got deleted. (Could you please post that here so I can see what it was?)


I saw this creepy graphic of Arthur waving, but it wouldn't "loop" here on blogger, so I bailed.  

Here's the article it is from.

So mother and I have the dentist today (they'll always find SOMETHING to nag about despite us doing a good job.) But the best part is we'll be going to Savers afterwards!

But....What does this have to do with cheapskates? (Other than the thrift store).

Well, owing to me finding a copy of the first Balto movie at my library, I thought it would be fitting for dad and I to do another cheapskate night on Sunday (followed by ice cream afterwards depending on our budget.) This time, the grocery store of choice will be Dollar General. 

Whaddya say, pops? \j

Balto? Fine. Dollar Store Chili? Never again!

Who would wanna turn down the opening of FROSTY BAR on Sunday?


SAVERS HAUL: Due to me having a short budget this time around, I was only able to afford one item. That being....
I initially saw a different Build A Bear that I wanted, a pastel colored leopard, but just as I was snooping around, I stumbled upon this bunny here! I surrendered the leopard in hopes of finding her again eventually. Plus I'm trying to expand my bunny collection at the moment, and with Easter on the horizon, it was a steal. 

I've decided to name her Leanna. 

1) It suits her in my opinion.
2) OHHHHHH SHIITAKE MUSHROOMS!!!
This channel was my top priority in the years (2017-2019)
(plus they're a guilty pleasure of mine, what else is there to say?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...