Thursday, March 17, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Happy Shamrock Day!

 Another holiday I don't celebrate, mostly cuz I'm not Irish. Plus in these times, if you were to celebrate as a Non Irish, you'd most likely get cancelled. 

How us "Hillbilly Americans" would celebrate

So I found out that new seasons of South Park will now contains 6 episodes and 2 specials to fill in for the remaining slots. I really don't have high hopes for this season's "finale" as its Tegridy related, and the last Tegridy episode we got was pretty bad. But who knows? Maybe it'll be a good episode? 

Not as good as ordering a brand new Budsie!

Time for a Fenton Cherry III cartoon!

The computer is yours after I finish my review. Which shouldn't take too long as this episode is pretty meh so far. 

Update: Season finale wasn't as bad as I thought it would be...At least up until the ending which I won't spoil. 
Look! Mariel finally did a face reveal on YouTube!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...