Monday, March 21, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Scott Pilgrim VS The _____

 Dad and I have currently brainstormed 2 episodes of the animated series. 


Just messed around on Picsart and well...Here you go!

Sadly, we couldn't get around to any actual storyboarding last night, since I had completely tired myself out from work. Or...In this case, overworking myself. We had a full 17 orders to fill AND deliver yesterday, and with the help of the local "Y.E.S. Group", we got that done. But dad and I still had to run back and forth to the stock room to get some canned goods, most of them being all the way in the back where we couldn't find them. 

One of the pet peeves of overtiring myself is, it isn't your "normal" definition of overtired. See, my epilepsy meds are meant to calm the nervous system, in term, making me tired 99% of the time, and that extra work yesterday made it EVEN worse! Wound up clocking out at 9:00 pm and woke up at 7:00 am. 

I'm not on epilepsy meds, so what's my excuse? 😜

The pilgrimage continues!

DIBS!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...