Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: "How Original"

 Another SP episode popped into my head just as I was about to fall asleep last night. Its basically a parody of the "Burger Boss" episode of Bob's Burgers, but change a few plots around and make the entire episode Scott Pilgrim. 

Attempted to make my own logo! Woohoo!

So far, I have 2 ideas for the episode

Plot: Sex Bob-Omb has a concert on Saturday, and they have very little time to prepare (I mean, if you were given a 6 day notice, you'd panic too...Or is that just me?) However, there is a....Minor bump in the road that keeps the band from practicing as a unit. I'll leave it to all of you to connect the dots.

Then I had one scene where the other band members were doing that bottle flip challenge from 5 years ago. 

Not gonna lie, I've been a gamer of 9 years and I'm genuinely shocked that my hands aren't all fucked up like Bob's in the episode. 

"Its just a cramp." *proceeds to struggle to grab a glass of water*

UPDATE: got our first email from Budsies! Looks like they're picking out Jason's fabric right now and working on the "shape" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...