Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Scripting Is A Breeze

 Dad and I managed to get the first script or our SP series finished. This one being... 

I started on "Kim Pine VS The Addiction" shortly after dad clocked out for the night, but got tired when I got to the part where we find out she messed her hands up or whatever. Got some more drawings coming to "The Man From E.G.G." so keep your eyes peeled for that!


Also posting these for archival purposes... 


Glee's earworm song covers struck again. Another episode idea has come to fruition! 
Honestly...Ramona has started to grow on me a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...