Thursday, March 24, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Testing The Waters

 Planning on doing a test animation for the Scott Pilgrim series. I re-watched Burger Boss and thought it would be a good idea to start off with a conversation between Kim and Ramona. This picture being one of the sketches I made yesterday. 

Basically, we'll just rip audio from the episode and have dad kind of test the waters with animating the characters. These tests will likely be worked on over the weekend, specifically after pantry since I have my meetup on Saturday. Though we could try getting some hours beforehand? We shall see...
Enjoy this animation I made almost a year ago. ^^

For future reference

Buckle up, dad. Cuz tonight we're working on Ramona Flowers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...