Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Working Backwards

 Dad and I are making a skit where Duane and Jimmy Monet review a guitar (this will be part of a full episode once I gather the whole cast together.) Basically, the two will be detailing things about it and so on, but when Duane suggests trying it out, Jimmy points out that the guitar itself is TOO BIG compared to the 16 inch plushies. Spoiler alert! 😁

Already have $110 out of the $155 I  need for Jason

So mom and I ran a few errands today. Had yet ANOTHER evaluation, which mostly focused on my hearing. Needless to say I did good and would mail my results soon! Best part is we stopped for lunch on the way home! 

And now, we can finally relax. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...