Thursday, March 10, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: Every Parent's Worst Nightmare

 I've been so unhinged from this series the past few days, its INSANE!

So South Park aired their newest episode titled "HELP! MY TEENAGER HATES ME!" and at first glance, I thought it was a repost of a clip from the season 16 episode "I Should Have Never Gone Ziplining" which was a good episode btw. 

My reviews have been downgraded as of late since I can't find any mp4 converting sites that don't tell me that "ThIs WeBsItE MaY CoNtAiN A ViRuS" and the ones I DO find won't convert any audio with the file. Wonder why that is?

So I've got THAT to put up with, and another series I've been working on and off on with my best friend. For that I'd ask you grab your drumsticks, some noise cancelling headphones, and uh....What else was I gonna say... 

NOT THOSE DRUMSTICKS!

UPDATE: This episode was AMAZING! Seemed like something that would have been from the first 3 seasons. Review coming up this weekend as usual! 
10\10!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "Off To The Movies We Shall Go!"

 My dad and I got to see "South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut" for the movie's 25th anniversary! I'm aware of the fact th...