Friday, April 29, 2022

Daddy Daughter Days: BIG News

 My Godmother will be flying in next month to visit us! She was on the phone with my mom last night and said she was planning to fly in on 5\18. And you know what THAT means! 

So dad plans on working on his shelf project tomorrow prior to the local meetup. Which will give me plenty of time to work on projects of my own! And then on Sunday, we have the flea market (yes, the people over at food pantry are aware that we won't be able to work on the first Sunday of the month until November). Planning on making a vlog for my LPS channel when we venture out on Sunday. 

Oh yeah, and I also plan on getting this Alan hoodie. 

Currently on sale for $22 plus shipping. 


Animal Jam is giving out 2 weeks worth of FREE MEMBERSHIP on Monday! You just have to enter a code to get the membership plus more extra goodies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daddy Daughter Days: "The Story of GWEEN"

 In 2021, I found out about a little show called "Camp Camp." The show was created by the recently defunct "Rooster Teeth&quo...